The next official meeting Social Media Club Orlando is Tuesday Oct 12th and the topic will be Mommy Bloggers. We have three panelists, each with a different take on what it means to be a Mommy Blogger.
Laura Spencer - manager of the Disney World Mom’s Panel
Leigh Caldwell - owner of ThemeParkMom.com
Melanie Edwards - owner of ModernMami.com
Bluntly put, marketers know that moms control the purse strings in most households. Purchasing decisions on everything from groceries to vacations are made by moms every day. So it makes sense that if you want to influence the behavior of moms, you need to reach them where they hang out online. Mommy Bloggers live at that intersection.
As we explore the world of Mommy Bloggers, we will cover a variety of topics including:
- What makes a Mommy Blogger a Mommy Blogger?
- Why businesses need to listen and engage with this vital group?
- How to get a Mommy Blogger to work with you?
- Tips for aspiring Mommy Bloggers.
- Making money with your blog.
- Dealing with FTC Regularions
- The influence of conventions like Blissdom, Blogalicious, and Blogher on the field and how brands get involved.
Plus we’ll have time for questions at the end.
Please RSVP then use the facebook event comments to identify any additional topics you'd like covered by our guest speakers. If you're not comfortable putting it the comments, feel free to email Mark at email@example.com with the details.
*This event does not currently have a sponsor. If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo credit: m-e-c on Flickr